The following recordings have been developed by the RAFAEL team as resources for patients suffering from post-COVID symptoms and to help the population in better managing their symptoms in general. Pacing, breathing exercises, mindfulness, and Tai Chi are some of the therapies and methods that can improve well-being and manage post-COVID symptoms. This advice is based on a literature review and has been developed in collaboration with experts from each discipline.
This content is for information purposes only. It is important to discuss these therapies and the management of your symptoms with your doctor.
Please note that these recordings are currently only available in French. Thank you for your understanding.
- Greenhalgh T, Sivan M, Delaney B, Evans R, Milne R. Long covid-an update for primary care. BMJ. 2022 Sep 22;378:e072117. doi: 10.1136/bmj-2022-072117. PMID: 36137612.
- Long COVID physio. Pacing
- Association Française du Syndrome de Fatigue Chronique. Petit guide pratique du pacing – adapter mon rythme de vie. 2021
- Zanni J, Lien P, Johnson K et al. Bouncing back from COVID 19- your guide to restoring movement. John Hopkins medicine rehabilitation network, 2022
- Cronkleton E, reviewed by Dr. Wilson. What Is the Buteyko Breathing Technique. Healthline, April 2021
- Castro JP, Kierkegaard M, Zeitelhofer M. A Call to Use the Multicomponent Exercise Tai Chi to Improve Recovery From COVID-19 and Long COVID. Front Public Health. 2022 Feb 28;10:827645. doi: 10.3389/fpubh.2022.827645. PMID: 35296042; PMCID: PMC8918505.